You can’t go wrong with a versatile, all day sheath dress for spring. Take a sheath dress from office to evening out with friends. You won’t need to change into anything else. Refresh your wardrobe with elegant, knee-length sheaths featuring short, three-quarter or long sleeves. This dress is the perfect combination of upbeat colors and classic prints. It combines vintage polka dots with bright floral prints. Keep it professional by adding open toe wide width booties and a purse.
Not only is this plus size prom dress easy to style and wear, it also proves the fact that ironing is overrated. You don’t really need to iron floral lace, huh! On the other hand you still will need to handwash it. Line dry the dress, and you are good to go. Forget about dry cleaner’s bills, awesome!
In addition this prom dress is easy to style. Combine it with silver satin sandals and a matching clutch. Silver style jewelry will complement best this prom gown.
This dress is sold by Asos, and the brand is Little Mistress Plus. It comes in US women sizes 14, 16, 18 and 20.
Winter is still in full swing. This is the right time for a exotic island vacation. At least we can dream about an exotic vacation. Let pick a vibrant swimwear with a matching caftan as a coverup. Pair them with sandals, beach tote and sunglasses for an cozy vacation outfit.
1. Sunset Underwire One Piece Women Swimsuit offers everything in one: Moulded cups with underwire support, removable push up padding, wide adjustable shoulder straps, power mesh lined front, side boning for support and contrast paneling
2. Festival Vibe Tunic. Wear this tunic as a mini dress or as a pool/beach cover up. The tunic has faux wrap V neckline and kimono style sleeve with tab. Its elasticated waist with tassled drawstring makes it east to put on/off. The float skirt hits just above the knee.
3. Leather thong sandal by Tory Burch. In fact, any flip flop sandal will fill in the bill. Even though this particular pair is on the expensive part, you will have it for years in your wardrobe. Think of it as an investment.
4. On the other hand, every lady needs a good handbag, purse, or tote. In my case, I picked a woven beach tote. Its natural neutral color matches the sandals. Zappos
5. Last but not least, a pair of classic sunglasses.
As your big day approaches, one of the biggest decisions to be made is choosing your perfect wedding dress. Shopping for plus size bridal dress can be a fabulous adventure but can also turn into overwhelming experience.
Some women have clear visions of their perfect wedding dresses since the early age, while others simply cannot imagine themselves dressed up in white from head to toes. That’s why it is important to start shopping for the wedding dress well in advance, even before any other preparation for the wedding. Plan your wedding gown, decide whether it will be full- skirt, modest one, with covered shoulders, or a tea- length wedding dress.
Before getting to your dress shopping consider following points:
1. What type of dress will you need for your wedding ceremony and reception. For example, tea- length or shorter plus size wedding dresses will be more appropriate for garden wedding reception.
2. Get into account your body shape when shopping for your plus size wedding dress. There are versatile styles that fit and flatter any figure as a-line dresses, sheath dress, mermaid or trumpet silhouette, and empire waist.
– Hourglass figure is characterized by well- defined waist and similar sized shoulders and hips. Emphasize your shape with romantic ball gowns or embellishment on the waist line.
– With the Triangle body shape the hips are wider than shoulders and bust. With this figure you can both add volume and draw attention to the upper part of the body with cap sleeves and embellished bodice.
– Inverted triangle: your shoulders and bust are wider than your hips. Choose either a full skirt with layered tiers to make your top appear smaller or a short dress to draw attention to the lower part of the body.
– Rectangle body shape is defined by equally sized shoulders, waist, and hips. A fitted bodice and a full- skirt give a feminine curves silhouette while waist defining details can work magic.
3. If you are on a budget and want to save on your wedding dress, don’t delay, look at the sales departments of the stores, at the eBay, or have your own from idea tailored by a seamstress. The sooner you buy your dress, the more time you will have for your wedding preparation.
4. Make sure your dress is comfortable and you can move, dance all night in it. Order the right size and have it tailored in advance to make certain it fits you perfectly.
After choosing your perfect plus size wedding dress it is time to shop for wide width bridal shoes. If you can’t find the exact shade or color to match your wedding gown, find a pair of dyeable white wedding shoes which can be easily dyed by a professional to match your dress.
Depending on the plus size wedding dress style you will need also bridal lingerie or bridal underwear in white, nude, or beige colors.
Here are several stylish and sexy plus size bridal dresses hand picked by our editor:
Plus Size Bridal Gown in Burgundy
Of course, this gown comes in ivory and white as well. The gown features classic and figure flattering A- Line silhouette, Bateau neckline. The sleeveless bodice is embroidered with crystal beads and sequins. Dress comes in women sizes 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32 but can be made to order if you need size larger than 32.
This plus size wedding gown has a flattering silhouette, halter neckline, and chapel train, and beautiful lace mesh, rhinestones and beadwork. The gown comes in variety of colors, including white and ivory. The color on the picture is ocean, created by lavender layered over mint. The dress features shirred boned bodice. Includes matching mesh scarf. Fully lined. This formal gown under $100 comes in junior sizes XS S M L 1X 2X and 3X.
Plus Size Valentines Day Lingerie To Flatter Curvy Women Figure
Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, is around the corner. Valentine season is time for love and romance. Celebrate this holiday with sexy plus size lingerie to fit and flatter the curves while keep you comfortable at the same time. Sexy plus size intimate apparel do not have to be too revealing or erotic if this kind of clothing is not for you. There is great variety of sexy plus size Valentine’s Day lingerie which is specifically crafted for full figures with curves in mind. And because choosing the right sexy plus size lingerie is very important to full-figured ladies here is my best suggestions to flatter your figure and enhance your best assets.
Plus size lingerie for Valentine’s Day can come in many styles but the preferences for color remain the same : red, pink, black and white or mixes with these colors.
1. Babydolls- I put babydolls as upper in my shortlist because they are very flattering for plus size figures. Babydoll offers moderate breasts support and covers midriff area. It can be combined with matching thongs.
3. Plus Size Corsets and bustiers
4. Matching bra and thong bikini sets.
5. Plus Size gowns and chemises combined with matching panties: thongs or bikini.
5. Camisoles or chemises with matching hipsters or panties
6. Pajama sets and lounge robes.
If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for a full- body lady, you probably want it to be sexy and flattering or simple and too thoughtful or too personal. Whether you are looking for that sophisticated lacy lingerie or pick a warm sweatshirt this list of sexy red plus size lingerie items and plus size lingerie stores will help you make your choice.
1. Hips And Curves
2. Torrid Intimates fuller figure lingerie and clothing that never disapoint.
3. Just My Size JMS offers affordable intimate apparel, lingerie, full body bras.
4. Full Beauty Plus size lingerie store specializing in bras, swimwear, underwear, and sleepwear for plus size women. They sell bras from sizes 32 to 58 with cup sizes A to N
3. Frederick’s Of Hollywood
4. Wicked Temptations
5. Yum Drop
If you are not buying plus size lingerie for yourself but for your significant other than make sure you are buying the right size. Take a look of the garments in her top drawer. While the most apparel have only one size measured either in numbers 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 etc or in letters M, L, XL, XXL, bras have two sizes: cups is measured with the first letters of the alphabet A,B,C,D, DD or F and chest size: 36, 38, 40, 42 etc. Make you sure you right down both sizes.
On the other hand if you find shopping of Valentine’s Day lingerie for your significant other too risky buy her a gift card or even better: ask her do it together.
Thanks God it\’s Friday again. While waiting for Saturday and Sunday let me look for the perfect weekend outfit. Today I picked a simple outfit inspired by classic items like a pair of jeans and v- neck tee with. The outfit is from Avenue. Even though the clothes in the outfit are classic, they both are created with a hint of twist. The t-shirt has a sequin heart on the front side while the jeans sport a cute embroidery at the cuffs. The details add some personality to the outfit without being too much of a statement. The best thing is that the outfit looks just right on bigger girls. The tee is long enough to cover the tummy area and jeans are mid rise.
Give your black pants, white blouse blazers a break this spring. You can also look feminine and professional at the same time in a variety of workwear outfits. Furthermore you can pick a button- down cardigan in solid color, tailored dress, cool blazer in vertical stripes. These are just of few of the suggestions for the new season. This attire is both corporate-friendly and chic.
Cardigan Sheer Lace Dress Workwear Outfits
Workwear outfit #1 is made of a sleeveless Ruby A-Line dress in a feminine color and a black cardigan with beads all over the the neckline and button area. All in all this outfit has the three most important attributes of the successful officewear: elegance, simplicity and comfort.
Embroidered Flower Dress from City Chic Online. The dress sports illusion mesh neckline with a sleeveless cut, fitted waistline, removable faux leather belt with rose gold bow detail. The garment is made of stretch ponte fabrication.
Bead Trim Cardigan from City Chic Online. This cardigan has a rounded neckline with a button down front opening and a pearl beads trim. It also has 3/4 length sleeves. It is a cropped length, made of stretch knit fabrication.
Black tote and black ankle booties. Any black bag and booties, shoes combination is suitable. Just use the ones you have in your wardrobe.
Crop Blazer Style Jacket Work Outfit
Pinstripe blazer from Ashley Stewart– style jacket outfits will never go out of style. The jacket has a cropped length, a soft feel, and a comfy fit. Pinstripe tailored blazer suits are for power women with timelessly sophisticated style and a carefully picked professional wardrobe.
Comfort Feminine Floral Print Blouse Work Outfit
You can look powerful and professional at the same time. This work outfit in plus sizes from Avenue proves the fact. In this easy chic work outfit floral watercolor feminine blouse combines perfectly with solid color grey or black dressy pants. You don’t need much to style up this beautiful blouse: a pair of peep toe booties, a crossbody bag, and a statement jewelry. The pants in this outfit are picked to be the perfect addition to your work wardrobe with this slim leg, pull-on style and faux pockets at front and back. The buckle details at the waist spice up a classic work style.
Christmas Holiday Season Styles That Will Be Always in Fashion
There are party styles that will be always in fashion. Just think of sequin dresses, glittery gowns, or lace tops. These festive outfit trends will keep coming back in fashion every season.
On the other hand, every year we see new fashion trends to embrace. It is easy to find these clothes in your size if you just search around.
Floral motives are so feminine and romantic. We usually connect floral prints with spring and summer collections. They are now in full bloom in the middle of the festive season though. Plus size outfits Christmas can be floral and colorful, too!
Dazzling Glittery Gowns & Holiday Outfits
Get ready for every head in the room to turn to you when you wear these dazzling glittery or sequin outfits! In addition they three are designed to be bold, sexy and glamorous this holiday festive season. You will party the night away in any of these eye popping dresses and skirts!
Chic & Comfy Plus Size Rompers
You can party in a fashionable onesie. This casual piece of apparel has been taken to the level of a trendy romper.
Lace and Embroidery Festive Outfits
Lace and embroidery fabrics are always in fashion. You will never get wrong with a timeless over- the- knee cocktail dress lined lace dress. On the other side fit and flared long skirt embroidered dresses are the best choice for a special event or party.
Floral Brocade Embroidered Or Patterned Shoes
Floral patterned brocade shoes and boots are the latest hit this season. All major shoe brands offer them. Fortunately there are quite a few good choices for wide foot fashionistas. As you can guess Torrid offer Floral Brocade Embroidered Heel Bootie in wide width.
This year we cab see tops, sweaters and dresses with flared and ruffled sleeves everywhere. Literally everyone is wearing them.
Trumpet Sleeve Tops
Mod trumpet sleeves are real blast from the past. They start flaring somewhere between the shoulder and elbow. Mod Trumpet Sleeves look romantic as the frills and ruffles add extra volume at the sides. These sleeves make a dramatic complement to a more tailored- style top.
Bell Sleeve Tops
Bell Sleeve sweaters add flare to any outfit. They can dress up a casual pant or pencil skirt and help you get ready for any special occasion.
Bold and just on- trend bell sleeves will get you back in the 70th era. In 2017 we pay tribute to the hippie fashion. This time the blouses and sweaters come in light solid color. They can be black or navy. Pick the best color to match your fall and winter closet. Combine them with a pair of jeans or dress pants. This outfit is perfect for the office and a happy hour with friends.
Flute Sleeve Tops
Flute sleeves flared throughout the whole length. This soft tunic sweater is made of fine acrylic yarn. Feminine and flattering, the top is a real- must have. Beautiful body-skimming fit and trending fluted sleeve give you just the exact amount of ‘wow’. Wear yours with your favorite skinny jeans for a slouchy, chic casual on-the-go vibes.
Denim jeans look great and keep you warm in chilly fall mornings and evenings. Nothing beats a pair of sexy skinny denim jeans paired with a trendy top. Layer the top with a tailored blazer or a cardigan.
Blue Jeans, 2. Lace Tee Top & 3. White Blazer are parts of the City Chic Online workwear collection
Elastic skinny denim pants look so comfy and work ready. However before slipping on a pair of casual jeans, take into account your workplace. Consider if it is acceptable to wear blue jeans to work. If you are a banker or a lower, you should stick to a tailored dresses and three piece suits.
How To Wear Blue Jeans To Work
But if you work in a more casual profession, you can wear more casual outfits including the ones with blue jeans. They can be dressed up with a structured boyfriend blazer. For a classic look, pair the white blazer with black lace top with a lining, and a pair of medium blue skinny jeans.