You can stay comfy and cozy in this pullover sweatshirt that has a fun foil logo, front and center. The hoodie is an active sweatshirt with pullover style. It has long sleeves with double striped foil detail by cuffs. Drawstring-adjustable hood. Center pocket on front with “bebe sport” logo in foil design. The top is super soft and smooth to the touch cotton fabrication all over. It can be worn as a two-piece set with matching pair of jogger pants. In other words you can style the hoodie with a matching pair of joggers! These plus size BEBE Sport joggers are the simple and stylish activewear pants you NEED, queen! Comfy, trendy, and ridiculously easy to wear, be sure to pair them with the matching hoodie sweatshirt for a fierce and FIT outfit.
We don’t need pictures of celebrities and royalties in sailor suits, stripes and anchors to love nautical style fashion. Even though the classical sailor suit comes in royal blue stripes, we can have our outfit in more colors: blue, white, red, and even light brown. Why settle for the obvious contenders when we can customize the style to match out wardrobe.
For example, nautical style is usually connected with boat shoes, loafers, think of Sperry Top Sider’s shoes. At the very least I can substitute the boat shoes with a pair wedge espadrilles with nautical stripes uppers.
Over the Shoulder Blue Stripes Blouse
This trendy over the shoulder petite blue stripes blouse is more than a match for the nautical style.
Yep, it is all about spring this week! After a long, cold, dark winter, spring officially arrived this week. Despite the several inches of snow outside, I have yet another spring outfit. Today it is the ‘Junior Plus Floral Outfit’. It is a weekend outfit with a cozy French terry hoodie, rose leggings and floral print wedges.
Light Grey French Terry Floral Hoodie
You can be your girly self while you are running the errands or hang- up with friends. Put your hood up and show off your radiance and inner beauty. Combine this floral hoodie with floral all- over leggings for perfect results in this awesome junior plus floral outfit.
Although it was a really chilly Equinox Day yesterday, it is officially SPRING. Let me pick an outfit to match the first blush of spring. The main part of the outfit is a The Wrap Whimsy Wrap Dress by City Chic. This midi dress makes a real spring statement with its floral print on a soft blush color. You will like the lightweight chiffon fabric with a soft V neckline, batwing sleeves and a fitted shirred waistline for comfort and fit. The dress has a removable metal plate belt. It drapes beautifully across the hips covering the imperfect areas. Unlike the Colorful Sheath Dress, the First Blush of Spring Outfit is in a pastel color palette.
I picked soft marble leather pump with kitten heel by Naturalizer. This shoe itself is a real wardrobe essential with neutral color, elegant pointed toe and N5 Contour technology insole. The shoes come in medium and wide widths.
In addition, there is a matching purse with a removable crossbody strap. The purse is again by Naturalizer.
This simple but chic clubbing or party outfit consists of a beautiful black floral print top by City Chic Online and pleather pants. I can see this top with white pants or skirt, too.
The top is a beautiful over-the-shoulder flute sleeve blouse. It is romantic and dramatic. Hence the need to complement it with a plain solid color skinny pant. Also I added black block heels and black purse to the outfit. You can never go wrong with black shoes for your outfit.
So here’s our pick for the best party outfit, specially for the spring and summer seasons. The best part about this outfit is that it won’t cost you a fortune, and it can be worn at a number of different types of parties or clubbing with friends.
You can’t go wrong with a versatile, all day sheath dress for spring. Take a sheath dress from office to evening out with friends. You won’t need to change into anything else. Refresh your wardrobe with elegant, knee-length sheaths featuring short, three-quarter or long sleeves. This dress is the perfect combination of upbeat colors and classic prints. It combines vintage polka dots with bright floral prints. Keep it professional by adding open toe wide width booties and a purse.
Not only is this plus size prom dress easy to style and wear, it also proves the fact that ironing is overrated. You don’t really need to iron floral lace, huh! On the other hand you still will need to handwash it. Line dry the dress, and you are good to go. Forget about dry cleaner’s bills, awesome!
In addition this prom dress is easy to style. Combine it with silver satin sandals and a matching clutch. Silver style jewelry will complement best this prom gown.
This dress is sold by Asos, and the brand is Little Mistress Plus. It comes in US women sizes 14, 16, 18 and 20.
Winter is still in full swing. This is the right time for a exotic island vacation. At least we can dream about an exotic vacation. Let pick a vibrant swimwear with a matching caftan as a coverup. Pair them with sandals, beach tote and sunglasses for an cozy vacation outfit.
1. Sunset Underwire One Piece Women Swimsuit offers everything in one: Moulded cups with underwire support, removable push up padding, wide adjustable shoulder straps, power mesh lined front, side boning for support and contrast paneling
2. Festival Vibe Tunic. Wear this tunic as a mini dress or as a pool/beach cover up. The tunic has faux wrap V neckline and kimono style sleeve with tab. Its elasticated waist with tassled drawstring makes it east to put on/off. The float skirt hits just above the knee.
3. Leather thong sandal by Tory Burch. In fact, any flip flop sandal will fill in the bill. Even though this particular pair is on the expensive part, you will have it for years in your wardrobe. Think of it as an investment.
4. On the other hand, every lady needs a good handbag, purse, or tote. In my case, I picked a woven beach tote. Its natural neutral color matches the sandals. Zappos
5. Last but not least, a pair of classic sunglasses.
As your big day approaches, one of the biggest decisions to be made is choosing your perfect wedding dress. Shopping for plus size bridal dress can be a fabulous adventure but can also turn into overwhelming experience.
Some women have clear visions of their perfect wedding dresses since the early age, while others simply cannot imagine themselves dressed up in white from head to toes. That’s why it is important to start shopping for the wedding dress well in advance, even before any other preparation for the wedding. Plan your wedding gown, decide whether it will be full- skirt, modest one, with covered shoulders, or a tea- length wedding dress.
Before getting to your dress shopping consider following points:
1. What type of dress will you need for your wedding ceremony and reception. For example, tea- length or shorter plus size wedding dresses will be more appropriate for garden wedding reception.
2. Get into account your body shape when shopping for your plus size wedding dress. There are versatile styles that fit and flatter any figure as a-line dresses, sheath dress, mermaid or trumpet silhouette, and empire waist.
– Hourglass figure is characterized by well- defined waist and similar sized shoulders and hips. Emphasize your shape with romantic ball gowns or embellishment on the waist line.
– With the Triangle body shape the hips are wider than shoulders and bust. With this figure you can both add volume and draw attention to the upper part of the body with cap sleeves and embellished bodice.
– Inverted triangle: your shoulders and bust are wider than your hips. Choose either a full skirt with layered tiers to make your top appear smaller or a short dress to draw attention to the lower part of the body.
– Rectangle body shape is defined by equally sized shoulders, waist, and hips. A fitted bodice and a full- skirt give a feminine curves silhouette while waist defining details can work magic.
3. If you are on a budget and want to save on your wedding dress, don’t delay, look at the sales departments of the stores, at the eBay, or have your own from idea tailored by a seamstress. The sooner you buy your dress, the more time you will have for your wedding preparation.
4. Make sure your dress is comfortable and you can move, dance all night in it. Order the right size and have it tailored in advance to make certain it fits you perfectly.
After choosing your perfect plus size wedding dress it is time to shop for wide width bridal shoes. If you can’t find the exact shade or color to match your wedding gown, find a pair of dyeable white wedding shoes which can be easily dyed by a professional to match your dress.
Depending on the plus size wedding dress style you will need also bridal lingerie or bridal underwear in white, nude, or beige colors.
Here are several stylish and sexy plus size bridal dresses hand picked by our editor:
Plus Size Bridal Gown in Burgundy
Of course, this gown comes in ivory and white as well. The gown features classic and figure flattering A- Line silhouette, Bateau neckline. The sleeveless bodice is embroidered with crystal beads and sequins. Dress comes in women sizes 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, and 32 but can be made to order if you need size larger than 32.
This plus size wedding gown has a flattering silhouette, halter neckline, and chapel train, and beautiful lace mesh, rhinestones and beadwork. The gown comes in variety of colors, including white and ivory. The color on the picture is ocean, created by lavender layered over mint. The dress features shirred boned bodice. Includes matching mesh scarf. Fully lined. This formal gown under $100 comes in junior sizes XS S M L 1X 2X and 3X.
Plus Size Valentines Day Lingerie To Flatter Curvy Women Figure
Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, is around the corner. Valentine season is time for love and romance. Celebrate this holiday with sexy plus size lingerie to fit and flatter the curves while keep you comfortable at the same time. Sexy plus size intimate apparel do not have to be too revealing or erotic if this kind of clothing is not for you. There is great variety of sexy plus size Valentine’s Day lingerie which is specifically crafted for full figures with curves in mind. And because choosing the right sexy plus size lingerie is very important to full-figured ladies here is my best suggestions to flatter your figure and enhance your best assets.
Plus size lingerie for Valentine’s Day can come in many styles but the preferences for color remain the same : red, pink, black and white or mixes with these colors.
1. Babydolls- I put babydolls as upper in my shortlist because they are very flattering for plus size figures. Babydoll offers moderate breasts support and covers midriff area. It can be combined with matching thongs.
3. Plus Size Corsets and bustiers
4. Matching bra and thong bikini sets.
5. Plus Size gowns and chemises combined with matching panties: thongs or bikini.
5. Camisoles or chemises with matching hipsters or panties
6. Pajama sets and lounge robes.
If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for a full- body lady, you probably want it to be sexy and flattering or simple and too thoughtful or too personal. Whether you are looking for that sophisticated lacy lingerie or pick a warm sweatshirt this list of sexy red plus size lingerie items and plus size lingerie stores will help you make your choice.
1. Hips And Curves
2. Torrid Intimates fuller figure lingerie and clothing that never disapoint.
3. Just My Size JMS offers affordable intimate apparel, lingerie, full body bras.
4. Full Beauty Plus size lingerie store specializing in bras, swimwear, underwear, and sleepwear for plus size women. They sell bras from sizes 32 to 58 with cup sizes A to N
3. Frederick’s Of Hollywood
4. Wicked Temptations
5. Yum Drop
If you are not buying plus size lingerie for yourself but for your significant other than make sure you are buying the right size. Take a look of the garments in her top drawer. While the most apparel have only one size measured either in numbers 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 etc or in letters M, L, XL, XXL, bras have two sizes: cups is measured with the first letters of the alphabet A,B,C,D, DD or F and chest size: 36, 38, 40, 42 etc. Make you sure you right down both sizes.
On the other hand if you find shopping of Valentine’s Day lingerie for your significant other too risky buy her a gift card or even better: ask her do it together.