[scrollGallery id=4 start=3 clickable=”clickable=true,next_button=true,prev_button=true,button_opacity=100″ thumbArrows=”thumbArrows=true,button_opacity=90″]
Summer is setting in and it is time to show more skin with hot summer styles: cute bright neon colors tees, summer dresses in any length, maxi dresses, high low dresses, fun shorts, capris and crops which are perfect for summer parties and going out. If you are looking for comfy plus size clothing or alluring dresses available in plus sizes 1X – 3X for fuller figure lady this article can help you by both narrowing down the major online stores selling affordable and trendy plus size clothing and picking up the hottest trends this summer.
[nggallery id=4 template=mycaption]
Rising temperatures call for hot summer style essentials to revive your wardrobe for the summer vacation. Get your wardrobe ready for the summer garden parties, prepare it for a day at the swim pool or beach, and even for a working day at the office. Summer season suggests a variety of colors that are stylish and flattering for most women. Yes, I am writing about bright colors, neon colors, and their combination in patterns, prints, and solids. Neon colors are making a major comeback this summer with coral, fuchsia, and floral patterns taking center place.
Put on some serious style with the trend which is absolutely all the rage right now: printed tee combined with a shorts or capris.
1. Printed Tees and Shirts: When the warm weather sets in, you will be ready with this lightweight and stylish printed tees and shirt. Usually they are crafted using lightweight cotton, linen, or cotton blend. Elbow-length sleeves provide versatility and more coverage than the classic short- sleeve tees and shirts.
2. Classic White Shirt. Classic white cotton shirts are not reserved for the man’s wardrobe only any more. White shirts are timeless apparel that can be worn in any season with virtually all bottom items in your closet: pants, skirts, jeans, or crops and are suitable for special occasions. Summer white shirts come in 100 per cent pure cotton, cotton/ linen blend, or cotton/ elastane (lycra) blend for best performance. Cotton and linen fiber makes white shirt moist wicking while stretch gives it a much neater look throughout the whole day. Dress the shirt up with black/ navy color pencil skirt or black pants and you have a perfect business outfit. Dress it with a pair of jeans, capris, or voluminous skirt, and a lightweight jacket and you are ready to go out.
3. Dresses: Summer is the time to wear casual floral dress or summer dress. The shape and style of the dress can vary– it can be a shirt dress, a full skirt dress, belted at the waist or empire waist. The most important trait of the summer dress is the pattern or color itself. Delicate little flowers and solid colors embellished with lace and elegant ornaments are suitable for formal occasions while bold patterns are casual thing. Big bright flowers can look sophisticated and chic if they don’t overwhelm the overall appearance or are complemented with solid colors.
Long summer dresses flatter fuller body type by lengthening the torso. This is the place to warn petite ladies to refrain from long skirts and dresses because they don’t flatter petite figures.
4. Capri Crops Shorts: Summer is the seasons to show off more skin but if you either want to maintain more professional look or want to have a modest appearance cropped pants and capris come in help. Plus size capris and crops are comfy enough for casual fun and stylish enough for dressier occasions. They are lightweight and come in denim, navy, black, and khaki, and all the solid basic colors for easy match with any top in your closet.
5. Swimwear and Coverups in bright colors: Swimwear fashion is not just buying something baggy to hide your curves and cover your whole body. Think of your body as a piece of art; it can be a real masterpiece if you dress it in a bathing suit to flatter your body type. I don’t want to repeat myself; here is another article on How To Look Slimmer In Plus Size Swimming Suits which deals with.
6. Accessories and sandals: Accessorize your summer outfit with beautiful necklace, over-sized bag, and pretty sandals.
7. Keep Your Skin Safe in the Sun. With the arrival of summer many of us are spending more time outdoors, in the nature, at the pool, or beach. There are some sun safety tips to consider when going outside in midday summer sunshine. UV rays are the rays of the sun that cause your skin to burn, lead to skin discoloration and are the reason for deep wrinkles. UV rays also cause skin cancer. Hence it is recommendable to wear sunscreen whenever you go outside and reapply it every time you get out from the water. Don’t rely on product labels saying ‘waterproof’ sunscreen. Sunscreen layer usually wears off in the water and body moisture from 30 to 60 minutes after being applied. Reapply the sunscreen in abundant quantity to make sure your body is protected.
Some people don’t use sunscreen products because they don’t like greasy components that choke skin pores or cause skin irritation. Both problems can be easily solved by using sun protection products containing titanium dioxide or zinc oxide as active element. For example, diaper rash products for babies have zinc oxide as active ingredient.
Women’s plus size fashion in Summer 2013 is moving toward chic and elegant femininity with pants in basic solid colors to match all the bright color tees and shirts in your closet and dresses and skirts in bright and bold patterns. Be sure to furnish your closet with light sundresses in bright colors and patterns or solid neutrals (navy, black, grey, khaki ) for casual wear and silhouette-embracing pencil skirts for the office.