One Piece Swimsuit Serious Ruffles
This one- piece swimsuit has some serious ruffles and cute cutout areas.
Despite the cutout in the front the bathing suit is covering and disguise all the problem spots on the sides. Expect no rolls, not any more. You will see the rushed sides that cover all the roles and pounds we have gained during the winter months.
The only shortcoming I can think about it is the fact it is not going to fit tall and petite ladies. But this is peculiar to all one- piece swimsuits, isn’t it?
Bult-in bra support Swimsuit
This cute ruffled one- piece swimsuit sports sun-loving silhouette with some seriously fabulous shoulder flounce for break time. The garment also has a soft cup bra with a sling. It is a power lining bra to adjustable tie back closure. This bathing suit is fully lined for transparency and all-around support and control.
Plus Size Exotic Island Vacation Outfit
Winter is still in full swing. This is the right time for a exotic island vacation. At least we can dream about an exotic vacation. Let pick a vibrant swimwear with a matching caftan as a coverup. Pair them with sandals, beach tote and sunglasses for an cozy vacation outfit.
1. Sunset Underwire One Piece Women Swimsuit offers everything in one: Moulded cups with underwire support, removable push up padding, wide adjustable shoulder straps, power mesh lined front, side boning for support and contrast paneling
2. Festival Vibe Tunic. Wear this tunic as a mini dress or as a pool/beach cover up. The tunic has faux wrap V neckline and kimono style sleeve with tab. Its elasticated waist with tassled drawstring makes it east to put on/off. The float skirt hits just above the knee.
3. Leather thong sandal by Tory Burch. In fact, any flip flop sandal will fill in the bill. Even though this particular pair is on the expensive part, you will have it for years in your wardrobe. Think of it as an investment.
4. On the other hand, every lady needs a good handbag, purse, or tote. In my case, I picked a woven beach tote. Its natural neutral color matches the sandals. Zappos
5. Last but not least, a pair of classic sunglasses.