Plus Size Valentines Day Lingerie To Flatter Curvy Women Figure
Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, is around the corner. Valentine season is time for love and romance. Celebrate this holiday with sexy plus size lingerie to fit and flatter the curves while keep you comfortable at the same time. Sexy plus size intimate apparel do not have to be too revealing or erotic if this kind of clothing is not for you. There is great variety of sexy plus size Valentine’s Day lingerie which is specifically crafted for full figures with curves in mind. And because choosing the right sexy plus size lingerie is very important to full-figured ladies here is my best suggestions to flatter your figure and enhance your best assets.
Plus size lingerie for Valentine’s Day can come in many styles but the preferences for color remain the same : red, pink, black and white or mixes with these colors.
1. Babydolls- I put babydolls as upper in my shortlist because they are very flattering for plus size figures. Babydoll offers moderate breasts support and covers midriff area. It can be combined with matching thongs.
3. Plus Size Corsets and bustiers
4. Matching bra and thong bikini sets.
5. Plus Size gowns and chemises combined with matching panties: thongs or bikini.
5. Camisoles or chemises with matching hipsters or panties
6. Pajama sets and lounge robes.
If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for a full- body lady, you probably want it to be sexy and flattering or simple and too thoughtful or too personal. Whether you are looking for that sophisticated lacy lingerie or pick a warm sweatshirt this list of sexy red plus size lingerie items and plus size lingerie stores will help you make your choice.
1. Hips And Curves
2. Torrid Intimates fuller figure lingerie and clothing that never disapoint.
3. Just My Size JMS offers affordable intimate apparel, lingerie, full body bras.
4. Full Beauty Plus size lingerie store specializing in bras, swimwear, underwear, and sleepwear for plus size women. They sell bras from sizes 32 to 58 with cup sizes A to N
3. Frederick’s Of Hollywood
4. Wicked Temptations
5. Yum Drop
If you are not buying plus size lingerie for yourself but for your significant other than make sure you are buying the right size. Take a look of the garments in her top drawer. While the most apparel have only one size measured either in numbers 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 etc or in letters M, L, XL, XXL, bras have two sizes: cups is measured with the first letters of the alphabet A,B,C,D, DD or F and chest size: 36, 38, 40, 42 etc. Make you sure you right down both sizes.
On the other hand if you find shopping of Valentine’s Day lingerie for your significant other too risky buy her a gift card or even better: ask her do it together.