What are cookies?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
Cookies used on our websites
The cookies used on our website have been categorized
1. Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
- These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
2. Performance cookies
- These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use data derived from these cookies to understand and improve how the website is accessed and how well it works.
3. Functionality cookies
- These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies
- These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
- These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and links you have followed. They are used to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited our site, and this information is shared with other organisations
5. Behavioural advertising and online privacy
Behavioral advertising, or interest-based advertising, gives you and our advertisers a more valuable and unique experience by delivering advertising and content that is more relevant to your interests, based upon your previous browsing activity on this website as well as third party sites. It is important to note that at no time do we or our service providers attempt to identify you individually nor do we create a profile of you, or the pages you have viewed, for the purposes of delivering advertising.
Third party cookies
We may allow third party organisations to set cookies using this website in order to deliver services such as online maps or media players. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these third parties, as well as details on how to opt-out, please see the table below.
|Cookie Name||What the cookie is used for|
|Quantcast||We use Quantcast to access audience insights and improve ad targeting and performance. You can find out more and opt-out, see: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/ (Opens in new window).|
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of our websites may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
Guidance on how to manage your cookies and how to opt-out can be found here:
- About Cookies (Opens in new window)
- Your Online Choices (Opens in new window)
- DAA’s WebChoices Tool (Opens in new window)
Or you can visit the following webpages:
- Google Chrome (Opens in new window)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Opens in new window) and Microsoft Edge (Opens in new window)
- Mozilla Firefox (Opens in new window)
- Safari (Opens in new window)
If you have concerns about any cookies set by the PlusSizeClothing4Me please contact us, and include a link to the page on which the cookie is set.
Policy last updated 08/11/2020. We will update this policy each time there is a change to the cookies being used or changes to relevant legislation.