Black and white combination are still fashionable this season, from vertical stripes to colorblock shoes with black and white colors in the same shoe. This ensemble is a real classic, because it is difficult to get wrong when you combine solid black pants or skirt with solid white top. Pair them with black shoes and bag, embellish them with black/silver jewelry for easy effect. Not to mention that wise fashionistas always have a pair of black pants and a white blouse in their closets.
1. Black skinny pants from Tripp NYC. These little black skinny pants are versatile and feminine. You can pair them casually with a tee or dressy them with a peasant top and a blazer.
2. White gauzy peasant top One Stop Plus Real must have for warm summer weather. The top has a small bit of elastic in back to keep it from looking boxy. The blouse is adorned with a lacy strap at the hem.
3. Black tote bag. Look sophisticated and chic when you carry the Penny leather handbag from Naturalizer, real leather at a reasonable price.
- Ramp up your feminine look with the stylish Danya sandal from Naturalizer with
strappy vamp design for much added visual appeal, heel sling with a hook-and-loop closure, comes in wide width.
5. Wide stretch bracelet in black/white/silver I picked plus size stretch bracelet that will fit any size and complement the outfit
6. Sunglasses Last but not least a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes in summer.