We don’t need pictures of celebrities and royalties in sailor suits, stripes and anchors to love nautical style fashion. Even though the classical sailor suit comes in royal blue stripes, we can have our outfit in more colors: blue, white, red, and even light brown. Why settle for the obvious contenders when we can customize the style to match out wardrobe.
For example, nautical style is usually connected with boat shoes, loafers, think of Sperry Top Sider’s shoes. At the very least I can substitute the boat shoes with a pair wedge espadrilles with nautical stripes uppers.
Over the Shoulder Blue Stripes Blouse
This trendy over the shoulder petite blue stripes blouse is more than a match for the nautical style.
Winter is still in full swing. This is the right time for a exotic island vacation. At least we can dream about an exotic vacation. Let pick a vibrant swimwear with a matching caftan as a coverup. Pair them with sandals, beach tote and sunglasses for an cozy vacation outfit.
1. Sunset Underwire One Piece Women Swimsuit offers everything in one: Moulded cups with underwire support, removable push up padding, wide adjustable shoulder straps, power mesh lined front, side boning for support and contrast paneling
2. Festival Vibe Tunic. Wear this tunic as a mini dress or as a pool/beach cover up. The tunic has faux wrap V neckline and kimono style sleeve with tab. Its elasticated waist with tassled drawstring makes it east to put on/off. The float skirt hits just above the knee.
3. Leather thong sandal by Tory Burch. In fact, any flip flop sandal will fill in the bill. Even though this particular pair is on the expensive part, you will have it for years in your wardrobe. Think of it as an investment.
4. On the other hand, every lady needs a good handbag, purse, or tote. In my case, I picked a woven beach tote. Its natural neutral color matches the sandals. Zappos
5. Last but not least, a pair of classic sunglasses.
It is still warm outside, but fall is around the corner. Children are back to school. Temperature dips at night. It’s time to clean the closet and refresh the fall items.
Straight Legs Pants Outfit
This outfit is for classic dressers who like a pop of color in their everyday casual clothing. The pants are peacock color. This color is a vibrant counterpart of the business casual navy. Golden or lime color tops can best complement the pants.
Elegant Cute Lined Jacket
Jackets are a must have piece of apparel in fall. They will help you get through the chilly mornings and warm sun soaked days in September and October. Easy to put on and off, figure flattering, tailored jackets are versatile and cute.
Elegant Tailored Pants
Plus size tailored pants, skinny, slim or straight work well for most figure types. Whether ankle length or full length, these pants look good with flats and heels.
Plus Size Pencil Skirt
Nothing speaks elegance like a classic pencil skirt. This neoprene Pencil Skirt has brought its function to a new dimension. It is classic yet feminine, with a beautiful floral print. It is a real head turner.
Black is the easiest color for work. Black jean, black blazer, a pair of black pumps and a black purse. Add a pop of color of the all black office jean outfit with a chic floral top. This top combines with any black piece of apparel in the wardrobe and looks elegant and trendy.
1. Smart and chic easy to combine black jacket. Black jacket is a staple of the every smart fashionista wardrobe.
[cj_show_items keywords=”Side Buckle Plus Size Jacket black” records_per_page=”1″]
2. Statement patch jean with elastic fiber for comfort and better fit[cj_show_items keywords=”Rock Chic Skinny Plus Size Harley Jean” records_per_page=”1″ ]
3. Easily styled into your current wardrobe with a pencil skirt or jeans, the Sheer Paradise Top is light and playful.
[cj_show_items keywords=”Sheer Paradise Plus Size Top” records_per_page=”1″ ]
4. The Hobo Cadence is the quintessential go-to bag! Perfect for day to night wear, this purse converts from crossbody to clutch with ease.
[cj_show_items keywords=”Hobo Cadence” records_per_page=”1″ ]
5. Cole Haan Juliana Pump 75mm, even if you don’t wear heels, you will love these girls. They are so beautiful and comfy. As comfy as heel can be!
[cj_show_items keywords=”Cole Haan Juliana Pump 75mm” records_per_page=”1″ ]
Here I’ve rounded up trendy plus size clothing every woman will feel great in. From summer dresses, to beach cover ups to denim shorts outfits and linens. There is something for everybody.
Let me start with my favorite vacation outfit: denim shorts and a cotton tee.
1. Denim Shorts Combined with Cotton Tee
This season high waist destroyed frayed denim shorts in light wash are all the rage. If you want to be on trend, search in your mother’s wardrobe for a pair of old high waist denim jeans and cut them short. Alternatively, take a look at the Torrid’s selection of plus size denim shorts and tees.
2. Floral Romper With Short Bottom
Here is a jumpsuit by Eloquii. It has a wrap top that fits and drapes perfectly. The fabric is light, perfect for the pool or a hot day. You could easily wear this as an outfit.
Comfort sandals don’t have to be ugly. Right! They don’t have to be expensive as well. Unfortunately my common sense tells me that if you want quality staff, you have to pay the price. As usual, the best buy is always between the two extremes. When shopping for beautiful sandals you look at the price. They should’t be very cheap. Somewhere between $50 and $100 is the fair price for a good pair. The best way is to look for designer sandals at discount price.
On the other hand, discount price of a shoe means it is from a last year’s collection.
Find The Right Balance
When you shop for anything, the wisest approach is to find the right balance. You must find the balance between the price and quality, craftsmanship. Also you must find the balance between comfort and looks. Not all cute shoes are uncomfortable. Vice versa, not all flat shoes are comfortable. Here is my pick of cute comfort sandals that you can wear all day long.
Holidays season is officially over. Alias, the aftermath of the holiday dinners and parties is some pounds all over the body. Bathroom scale is adamant. Trying to weigh oneself at a different time of the day doesn’t help either. No wonder the typical New Year resolution is to get slimmer and cultivate a healthy lifestyle that will last long time.
Even if you don’t want to get overwhelmed by tedious weight loss calculations, counting the calories of an every meal is the right way to give your dreams a new lease of life.
Losing weight is about calories you consume versus calories you burn. I felt is the time to get my life in my hands and follow a healthy diet with less calories. If wanted to lose that fat rolls on my belly for good I was to make the weight loss permanent. I didn’t want regaining it again after several months of trying.
There are several things to change in my lifestyle.
Prepare The Meals at Home
When you are counting the calories of your breakfast, lunch and dinner, there isn’t a way to all the ingredients energy value if you don’t prepare the food by yourself. This is pretty obvious. Here is an advice on Eating Well from the nutritionist Kerri-Ann Jennings which I found very helpful and simple enough to follow.
Here is my typical daily plan, followng most of the instruction. Breakfast: Porridge with skimmed milk, honey and cinnamon Lunch: Small bowl of fruit salad with Greek yogurt or a natural cereal bar, vegetable sticks. Alternative Lunch: Wholegrain bread of your choice (one big slice), two cherry tomatoes, 5 olives, humus, spinach or celery with a table spoon of olive oil and lemon juice. Dinner: Salmon (chicken, veal) with vegetables and lemon or scrambled eggs or home made barley soup or home made stir fry. Evening snack: Porridge with skimmed milk, honey and cinnamon or vegetable sticks
Exercise Several Times a Week
Cardio exercises help to burn calories and reduce fat in the midsection. You can do any cardio exercise of your choice like bicycling, jogging or aerobics. Always consult a doctor before starting a exercise routine, because not everything is suitable for everybody.
As a rule the best pattern for cardio exercises is every other day. Take cardio workouts and body fitness or yoga in turns.
The easiest way to keep yourself motivated is to enroll in a group training program. There several nation- wide fitness clubs like 24 Hours Fitness. The gyms offer cardio classes like bodycombat, Zumba, and cycle (spinning) as well as body sculpturing, yoga and bodypump to name a few. Dancing is another great way to shed weight and exercise while having fun.
Choose Body Flattering Activewear
I am going to start this paragraph with the plus size brand of my choice Lola Gets Active. It is an aspiring brand that successfully strives to be Lululemon in plus sizes while being real Made in the USA one.
The pants and tops you wear in the gym should be comfortable yet flattering to the body. You should feel confident in your appearance while working out.
Here are several points to consider when shopping around for a good pair of leggings, yoga pants, active top or sports bra.
1. When shopping for activewear, look for apparel fabric that is not see thru at all. This is one of the most important features. Some fabrics are thick, others consist of two layers. Don’t waste your money on a bottom that will show your underwear.
2. All activewear should be your real size. If you size up, the bottom will be shaggy at the crotch area. If you size down, it will form a camel toe.
3. Sports bra are even more difficult to pick. Every chesty girl, no matter what dress size she is, should consider buying a real sport bra, not just a compressing bralette. High- impact full body sports bras are a bit expensive but they provide real support for the girls.
Good sports bra should feature wide shoulder straps in order no to dig in the shoulder. They separate the girls rather than compress them.
If you are looking for good medium to high impact full figure bra, check out Zappos’ collection of Shock Absorber or Anita intimates.
4. Active sneakers. Perhaps sneakers are the most important part of the workout gear. Choose them very wisely.
What pair you will need depends on the sport you will be taking up. For example, if you need Zumba shoes, a good pair of dancing sneakers is the best choice. I am a Zumba enthusiast and can tell you running shoes are not recommendable for dancing at all.
Also you can purchase non-slipping Yoga shoes, but also you can practice the asanas barefoot.