How to look slimmer in women’s plus size swimwear that flatters larger frame figures.
There isn’t a single swimsuit style, color or design to flatter women of all sizes and body shapes. We, women, come in different skin tan and body shape and should consider all our body traits when looking around for a new swim suit to look our best this summer at the beach, pool or on vacation.
1. Hourglass or pear- shaped women, ladies with curvy top and bottom and well defined waist, are easier to get dresses. All bathing suits styles: separates, skirtini, and plus size swim dresses are suitable for the hourglass figure women.
2. Triangle shape figure has small shoulders and large hips. We can work with both the swimsuit style and color design to flatter the triangle body shape. Add volume to the upper part of the body with brightly colored top and dark, and disguise your hips with black/dark colored bottom.
Skirtini, shorts and briefs give more coverage than bikini swimsuits which usually make us very cautious about ourselves. Pushup bra top will help you enhance the cleavage.
3. Inverted Triangle figure type are the ladies with large shoulders and small hips. Attract attention to the lower part of your body by accentuating on it with the help of skirtini or sarong.
4. Diamond shape figure, small top and hips but large waist, is flattered by one piece bathing suit with stomack tamer to help you minimize your waistline.
First, we need to choose a color and design for the swimsuit. The best plus size swim suits are usually two-pieced, with a combination of solid colored pieces or bright prints. Color combinations and swimsuit design can disguise some of the flaws which we want to hide. For example, if your bust is large, but your stomach equally so, a light top and dark midsection will make perfect match for your body shape.
There are several swimwear styles that flatter fuller curvy figures of real women.
1. Plus Size Tankini Designs: Many curvy ladies prefer plus size tankinis to bra tops, because they are more comfortable and enhance their figure and overall appearance. Tankini style swimsuits are especially suitable for those real women don’t have a midriff area of an athlete and want to disguise the stomach and show off the curves of their legs, knee and ankles.
2. Plus Size Skirtini Styles: Skirtini fashion in the bathing suits gives curvy women even more options. Skirtini bottom can be combined with tankini top for coverage, halter top or even bra top. Skirtini is the best choice when it comes to minimizing hips and thighs. Another option for more coverage is boytini fashion bottom part. It looks more sassy and disguise the hips at the same time.
3. Plus Size Swimdress, One piece swim suit. Swimdress is bathing apparel to maximize coverage under the sun. But being maxi doesn’t mean swim dress should be baggy. Look for a swim dress with princess waistline, beautiful top, and asymmetric wrap skirt to flatter your curves.
4. Plus Size Separates. One of the best assets of shopping clothing online are the suggested coordinates and accessories. With the plus size separates you can mix and match many bathing styles and create a swimsuit wardrobe. Cover-ups and sheer robes can help put down fears and cover skin. They can create a perfect beach outfit and help you disguise some body areas.
5. Stomach Tamer: Look and feel great in plus size swimwear that tames the tummy and With side shirring, princess seaming, diagonal inserts and built in control panels these bathing suits offer a flattering fit that contours and controls. Colors and patterns have been specifically chosen for their ability to fool the eye and create a pleasing hourglass shape.
6. Bust Support: Full bra cups for complete coverage. Additional elastic band support all the way around the suit: front, sides and back
7. Hip and waist minimizer: whittles the waist.
There are several designers like Delta Burke, Longitude, It Figures, Miraclesuits, and Carol Wior who have contributed to the development of beautiful and stylish women’s plus size swimsuits. Not only they have designed beautiful swimming suits, but also they have implemented controlling parts to make their bathing apparel flattering for the plus curves. When choosing your new swimsuit don’t forget to look for a stomach tamer designs: side shirring, princess seaming, diagonal inserts and built in control panels; bust support: full bra cups for complete coverage, additional elastic and support around the suit; hip and waist minimizer created with colors and patterns chosen for their ability to trick the eye and create hourglass figure shape.
A lot of women love plus size tankinis, because they are comfortable and enhance the upper part of the figure thus improving overall appearance. Tankini tops may offer tummy minimizer to trim and slenderize midriff area.